We have two easy ways to shop for daily delivery arrangements with us:
- give us a call for a virtual shopping appointment, or
- we invite you to shop via our webstore.
We are only able to accommodate a very small number of visitors at this time, but will do our best.
We are delighted to have participated in the ALX Promise program, which means that we have been trained and have committed to higher safety standards for employees and customers than the minimum rules required by law for all businesses. Read more about this program here.
Important things to know if you decide to visit the shop in person.Per VA law and City of Alexandria Health Department requirements, all customers must wear a mask. If you are unable or unwilling to wear a mask, you invite you to shop with us online or by phone. We are unable to allow you to enter without a mask.
- Visitors will be required to: Wash hands in our bathroom upon entry.
- We will allow one customers maximum in the shop at a time. We sanitize between each customer.
- Please maintain six feet of distance from our staff.
- We are unable to take cash payments right now. If you order by phone or online, payment will be taken care of ahead of time. We can arrangement for curbside pick up if you wish to pick up your order in person.
- Our meeting area is closed.